Hi! My name is Sierra, and I am from Sacramento, California. I am a business management major and I hope to minor in equine marketing but need to do some more research on it! I enrolled in this class because in my business class last year I got the opportunity to be the CEO of my own micro business, where the school provided money for my business team to order t-shirts, and from there we all created some designs and printed and sold the shirts! This is where I really found my love for marketing and sales and am excited to take a course that focuses on that. I spent my first year out of high school working various jobs, I really enjoyed being a cashier and building relationships with regular customers. I also had the opportunity to work at a barn where I got to exercise horses and do barn chores, where I learned so much about horses! I have been riding since I was 9 and am super passionate about it, and hope to make a career out of it. For now, I get to be on the Oregon State equestrian team!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ford’s U.S. Sales by Sierra

Listening to Apple